To get Dusk Form Lycanroc in Pokémon Sword and Shield, you need to have Rockruff reach level 25 during the day. Then, once you evolve Rockruff into Lycanroc, it will automatically become Dusk Form Lycanroc.
- Purchase a Rockruff from the Pokémon Center or online
- Train your Rockruff until it reaches level 25
- During the day, use a Dawn Stone on your Rockruff to evolve it into Lycanroc
- At night, Lycanroc will automatically transform into its Dusk Form
How to Get Dusk Form Lycanroc Without Event Sword And Shield
Dusk Form Lycanroc is a new form for the Rockruff line introduced in Pokémon Sword and Shield. This form is only available through special events, meaning that the only way to get one without event sword and shield is by trading or transferring from another game. Here are the steps:
1. Obtain a Rockruff with Own Tempo as your Ability from Pokémon Ultra Sun, Ultra Moon, Let’s Go Pikachu, or Let’s Go Eevee. The Rockruff must have been bred from a Lycanroc that originated in Pokémon Sword or Shield. Additionally, this Rockruff must have achieved at least Level 25 and evolved into Lycanroc during the day.
2. Once you have your qualifying Rockruff, take it to any GameStop location between November 4th and November 17th, 2019 and ask to receive a serial code for the Dusk Form Lycanroc Event. The distribution period for this event has now ended. 3. After receiving your serial code, boot up your Pokémon Sword or Shield game and enter the Mystery Gift menu by pressing X then selecting “Get a Mystery Gift.”
Choose “Get with Code/Password” and enter your 16-digit code when prompted. Be sure to save your game afterwards! 4. When you next load up your saved game file, go speak with the delivery person waiting outside of Wedgehurst Station.
They will present you with your very own Dusk Form Lycanroc to keep!
Is There Another Way to Get Dusk Form Lycanroc?
As of right now, the only way to get Dusk Form Lycanroc is through special distributions and events. However, there have been rumours that Game Freak might add another way to obtain this form in a future update. Stay tuned for more information!
Can You Evolve a Normal Rockruff into Dusk Form?
As of right now, the only way to get a Rockruff in its Dusk Form is through a special event distributions that have occured in the past. The most recent one was held from November 17th to December 1st, 2017, where if you took your Rockruff to Pokémon Centers in Japan, they would receive an official Rockruff that knew the move Happy Hour and transformed into Dusk Form under specific conditions. These conditions are currently unknown, as GameFreak has not released any information on them yet.
However, it is speculated that either leveling up or using a specific item during the night time may cause Rockruff to transform.
How Do You Get Dusk Lycanroc in 2022?
Assuming you are referring to the new form of Lycanroc that was recently released in Pokémon Sword and Shield, here is how you can get one in 2022:
To get Dusk Lycanroc in Pokémon Sword and Shield, you will need to first obtain a Rockruff that knows the move Happy Hour. This can be done by either finding a wild Rockruff that already knows the move, or by teaching Happy Hour to a Rockruff using an Elite Fast TM.
Once you have a Rockruff with Happy Hour, level it up between 5pm and 5:59pm in game time to evolve it into Dusk Lycanroc. It should be noted that while any Rockruff can evolve into Dusk Lycanroc if it levels up during those specific times, the chance of evolving into the new form is significantly higher if your Rockruff has at least 2 Attack IVs.
Is Dusk Form Lycanroc Rare?
Dusk form Lycanroc is a rare Pokémon that was introduced in Pokémon Sun and Moon. It can only be obtained by evolving Rockruff that was born or caught in Pokémon Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon at night.
As of right now, there is no specific data on how rare Dusk form Lycanroc is.
However, considering it can only be obtained through certain means and conditions, it is safe to say that this form of Lycanroc is fairly uncommon. If you’re looking to add one of these beautiful pups to your team, be prepared to put in some extra work!
In order to get dusk form Lycanroc, you need to have a Rockruff that knows the move Crush Claw. Once you have that, you need to evolve your Rockruff into Lycanroc between the hours of 5 p.m. and 5:59 p.m. in game time. Doing this will cause your Lycanroc to evolve into its dusk form.