There are a few ways to obtain Hidden Ability Pokémon in Pokémon Ultra Moon. One way is to find them in the wild with their Hidden Ability already activated. Another way is to use an Ability Capsule on a Pokémon that can naturally have the desired Hidden Ability.
Finally, some Pokémon can only be obtained with their Hidden Ability by participating in certain events or trades.
- In order to get a Hidden Ability Pokemon in Ultra Moon, you will need to first beat the Elite Four and become the Champion
- After becoming the Champion, head to Route 16 and speak to the girl in red near the entrance to Aether Paradise
- She will give you a voucher that allows you to purchase a Hidden Ability Pokemon from certain NPCs around Alola
- Take your voucher to Anistar City and show it to the man standing outside of the Poke Center
- He will sell you a Cosmog for 10,000Pokedollars
- Raise your Cosmog until it evolves into Solgaleo/Lunala depending on your version, then take it to Altar of Sunne/Moone and input the proper code at the altar’s pedestal
- Doing so will cause Necrozma’s hidden forme to appear in front of you, which you can then capture
How to Get Hidden Ability Starters Ultra Sun And Moon
One of the most sought after items in Pokémon Ultra Sun and Moon are the hidden ability starters. While there are a few ways to obtain these powerful little creatures, the most reliable way is to simply buy them from the GTS.
For those unaware, every starter Pokémon has a hidden ability.
These abilities are generally much better than the regular ones and can give you a significant advantage in battle. However, they’re also incredibly rare. As such, prices for hidden ability starters on the GTS can range anywhere from 500,000 to over 1 million Pokédollars.
Luckily, there is a way to get around this price gouging. By using a special code, you can search for hidden ability starters on the GTS without having to spend a single cent. The code is “26430148” and must be entered exactly as shown (without quotation marks).
Once inputted, simply select any starter Pokémon and you’ll be presented with a list of all available ones with their respective abilities listed beside them. Of course, while this method will save you money, it’s important to remember that not all trade offers are created equal. Be sure to check each trade carefully before accepting it as some trainers may try to take advantage of unsuspecting players by offering low-level or otherwise inferior Pokémon in exchange for these rare treasures.
How Do You Get Hidden Ability Starters in Ultra Moon?
Assuming you are referring to the starters with the hidden abilities that were unavailable in previous games: In order to get a starter Pokémon with its hidden ability, you will need to go to Mount Lanakila and speak to the Ultra Recon Squad. They will have one of each starter Pokémon with their respective hidden abilities.
How Do You Get Hidden Ability on the Moon?
There are a few ways to get hidden ability on the moon. The most common way is to have a parent with the desired hidden ability and breed them with a Ditto. This will give the offspring a chance of having the desired hidden ability.
Another way to get hidden ability on the moon is by using an Ability Capsule on Pokémon that can have two abilities, giving them their desired hidden ability.
What is the Easiest Way to Get a Hidden Ability?
There are a few ways to get a hidden ability, but the easiest way is to breed two Pokémon with different abilities. For example, if you have a Ditto with the Ability Protean, and you breed it with a Pokémon that has a hidden ability, then all of the offspring will have the hidden ability. Another way to get a hidden ability is through certain in-game events; for example, some distributions have given away Pokémon with their hidden abilities.
Finally, there are some items that can force a Pokémon to change to its hidden form, such as the Memory Gear or Griseous Orb.
Can You Get Hidden Ability Starters Ultra Sun And Moon?
Yes, you can get hidden ability starters in Pokémon Ultra Sun and Moon. To do so, you’ll need to first find a Pokémon with the desired hidden ability. Then, you’ll need to use an Ability Capsule on that Pokémon to change its ability to the hidden ability.
In Pokémon Ultra Moon, there are a number of ways to get Hidden Ability Pokémon. One way is to find them in the wild; another is to breed them. Here’s a look at how to get Hidden Ability Pokémon in Pokémon Ultra Moon.
When looking for Hidden Ability Pokémon in the wild, it helps to know where to look. In certain areas of Alola, there is an increased chance of finding Wild hidden ability pokémon. These areas are:
– Lush Jungle – Mount Lanakila – Resolution Cave
– Tapu Village Another way to get Hidden Ability Pokémon is by breeding them. When two compatible parent pokémon with different abilities mate, there is a chance that their offspring will have theHidden Ability.
This can be done at any daycare center that offers breeding services.