Cuphead is a run and gun platforming game with a unique twist: the visuals are inspired by 1930s cartoons! The game can be played solo or with a friend in co-op mode, and today we’re going to show you how to play 2 player Cuphead on PS4.
To start, each player will need their own PlayStation 4 controller.
Once you have that set up, boot up Cuphead and select “co-op” from the main menu. From there, you’ll be able to choose your difficulty level and character. Keep in mind that playing on higher difficulties will make enemies tougher, but also net you more rewards.
Cuphead 2 player on ps4 (how to)
- Turn on your PS4 console and go to the main menu
- Scroll over to “Multiplayer” and select it with a click
- In the multiplayer menu, scroll down to “Cuphead” and select it with a click
- Once in the Cuphead multiplayer lobby, have Player 1 press “Start Game” while Player 2 waits in the lobby
- When the game starts, Player 1 will be controlling Cuphead while Player 2 controls Mugman
- To switch between players, press up on the D-pad for Player 1 and down on the D-pad for Player 2
- Have fun!
How Do I Play Cuphead With Two Players
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to play Cuphead with two players:
1. Purchase and download Cuphead onto your Xbox One or PC.
2. Make sure you have an extra controller for Player 2 that is properly synced up.
3. Start the game and go into the “Contraptions” section from the main menu screen. 4. Select “Couch Co-Op” and then press “A” on both controllers to start up a game together. 5..
You will now be able to play through the game’s levels cooperatively with another player!
Once You’Ve Done That, Simply Press Start on the Second Controller When the Game Prompts You to Do So
Assuming you are talking about the process of setting up a second controller on an Xbox One console, here are the detailed instructions:
1. Make sure your Xbox One is turned on and that you’re logged in to your account.
2. Find the “Settings” icon on the home screen and select it.
Then choose “Devices & streaming.” 3. Select ” Accessories.” If you don’t see this option, your controller might need to be updated; see Step 4 below.
4. Select “Controller,” then choose “Update controller.” This will update your controller’s firmware, which is required in order to use a second controller. Once the update is complete, go back to Step 3 above and select “Accessories” again.
5. Choose “Add an accessory.” This will put your Xbox One into Bluetooth discovery mode, which allows it to connect wirelessly to other devices such as controllers. 6. Press and hold the pairing button on your second controller for three seconds until the light starts flashing; this indicates that it’s in discovery mode as well.
Then go back to your Xbox One and select the new controller from the list of available devices.
You Can Then Take Control of Mugman, Who Will Be Controlled by the Second Player
If you’re looking to play Cuphead with a friend, you’re in luck. The game features local co-op play, so you can team up with someone on the same computer as you. Here’s everything you need to know about playing Cuphead in co-op mode.
When you start up Cuphead for the first time, you’ll be asked if you want to play in Single Player or Co-Op mode. If you select Co-Op, a second player will be able to join in using a controller. They’ll take control of Mugman, who is controlled identically to Cuphead himself.
The game can be played entirely in co-op mode, from start to finish. All of the bosses and run-and-gun stages can be tackled by two players working together. It’s worth noting that the game does get harder the more players there are – so if you’re finding it tough going solo, enlisting a friend might not be the best idea!
In terms of gameplay, both players are completely independent of each other. You can choose to stick together or split up and tackle different parts of the stage; it’s entirely up to you. One neat feature is that if one player dies, they’ll respawn as a ghost and be able to help out their living partner by shooting at enemies.
They won’t last long as a ghost before disappearing for good, though, so it’s still important to try and stay alive! If you want to take a break from playing together, both players can enter ‘Retire’ mode from the pause menu. This lets one player exit the stage while the other continues on alone; when they finish or die, they too will enter Retire mode and spectate until their partner finishes the stage.
It’s a handy way of getting through tough sections without having to start all over again every time one player dies! So that’s everything you need to know about playing Cuphead in co-op mode! Grab a friend and give it a go – just beware that those bosses might be even tougher than they look with two people taking them on…
Cuphead is a two-player shooter game released in 2017. The objective of the game is to defeat bosses using a variety of weapons and abilities. up to four players can play locally on the same console.
To start a game with two players, each player must have their own PlayStation 4 controller. One player will use the left joystick to move and the other player will use the right joystick to move. The buttons on the controller will be used for different purposes depending on which character you are playing as.
The first player will take control of Cuphead and the second player will take control of Mugman. If you want to change characters, press the “Options” button and then select “Change Character” from the menu that appears. Once you have selected your characters, press the “Start” button on both controllers to begin the game.
Cuphead and Mugman will start in separate areas of the screen and you will need to work together to progress through the level. Defeating enemies and bosses will award you with coins which can be used to purchase new weapons and upgrades from vendors located throughout levels.