If you want to get Landorus in Pokémon Ultra Sun, you’ll need to go through the Island Challenge Trial on Exeggutor Island. This can be a bit of a challenge, but with the right strategy it’s definitely doable. Here’s what you need to know.
How To Get Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus in Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon!
- Get a Pokémon with the moves False Swipe and Teleport, and put it in your party
- Go to Route 10 on Ula’ula Island
- Use Teleport to get to the Thrifty Megamart in Hau’oli City
- Go to the left side of the store and enter the back room
- Talk to the employee there and he will give you Landorus
Q: How Do I Get Landorus in Ultra Sun
If you’re looking to add the powerhouse Landorus to your Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon team, you’ll need to first complete the Alola Pokédex. Once you’ve done that, head over to Route 10 on Ula’ula Island and enter the cave there. In the back of the cave is a group of five rocks – Landorus will be hiding behind the middle one.
Interact with it and select “Yes” when asked if you want to battle, then defeat it in battle to add it to your team!
In order to get Landorus in Pokémon Ultra Sun, the player must first have completed the main story. Once the player has done this, they must then go to Tapu Village on Ula’ula Island. In Tapu Village, there is a man who will trade the player a Landorus for a Tornadus.