To trade Pokemon in Sun, you will need to first unlock the ability to do so. This is done by completing the game’s main story and becoming Champion. Once you have become Champion, head to the GTS building in any of the game’s cities.
Inside, you will be able to select a Pokemon you own and offer it up for trade. Other players can then search for trades involving that Pokemon, and if they find one they like, they can initiate the trade. Both players will then be prompted to choose a Pokemon from their respective collections to trade.
After confirming the trade, each player will receive the chosen Pokemon from the other player.
- Choose the Pokémon you want to trade
- Select “Link Trade” from the main menu
- Choose “Send Pokémon
- Select the Pokémon you want to trade and press “OK
- Wait for the other player to select their Pokémon, then press “Trade
- Once the trade is complete, both players will receive the traded Pokémon
How to Trade in Pokemon Sun Citra
In Pokémon Sun and Moon, you can trade with other players using the game’s local wireless features or online over the Internet. In order to trade online, you’ll need to have a Nintendo 3DS system with acopy of Pokémon Sun or Moon. You can also use the Pokémon Bankapp to store your Pokémon online and trade them with others.
To get started trading, open up the main menu in your game and select “Trade”. From there, you’ll be able to choose whether you want to trade locally with someone near you or online. If you’re trading locally, both players will need to have their systems turned on and within range of each other.
For online trades, each player will need to have a copy of Pokémon Sun or Moonand access to the Internet. Once you’ve selected how you want to trade, it’s time to choose which Pokémon you want to give away and which ones you want in return. When making your selections, keep in mind that some species of Pokémon can only be obtained by trading – so if there’s a specific one you’re after, make sure it’s included in your offer!
Once both players have chosen which Pokémon they’re willing to trade, the trade will be completed automatically. And that’s all there is to it!
What Games Can Pokémon Sun Trade With?
In Pokémon Sun, you can trade with other players using the Nintendo 3DS’s wireless communication features. You can also connect to the internet and trade with players all over the world. Here are some of the games that Pokémon Sun is compatible with for trading:
Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire – All of these games can trade with Pokémon Sun using local wireless or online play. Pokémon Black, White, Black 2, White 2 – These games can only trade with Pokémon Sun using local wireless. They cannot connect to the internet to trade.
Pokémon Red, Blue, Yellow – These classic games can only be traded with Pokémon Sun using the special Poké Transporter application on the Nintendo 3DS. The Poké Transporter lets you transfer Pokemon from these older games into newer ones so they can be traded.
How Do You Trade between Sun And Ultra Sun?
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to trade between Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Ultra Sun:
1. Make sure both your Nintendo 3DS systems are turned off, then connect them together using a wireless communication device.
2. On one of the systems, go to the home menu and open up the game you wish to trade from.
In this example, we’ll be using Pokémon Sun. 3. Once your game is open, press X to bring up the main menu, then select “Trade” followed by “Link Trade”. 4. Have the player with the game you wish to trade from select the Pokémon they want to offer in trade first, then hit “Search for Player”.
5. Meanwhile, on the other system still in the home menu, open up Pokémon Ultra Sun (or whichever game you want to receive the traded Pokémon in). 6. After both games have found each other via wireless connection, select “Yes” when asked if you want to start trading on both screens. 7. The player operatingPokémon Sun should now see their selected creature in the top left box on their touch screen, along with some information about it such as its name, level and Moveset; at this point they can choose whether or not to finalize their offer by pressing either L or R .
If everything looks good and they wish to proceed with the trade ,they should hit A once more. 8)The same process applies for selecting which Pokémon you wishto receive fromthe other player ; simply scroll through those available usingthe D-Paduntil you find one that suits your fancy ,then press A oncemorewhen promptedto confirm your choice . 9)Afterboth playershavechosentheir respective creaturesand finalizedtheir offers ,a short cutscene will play out wherethe two monstersare exchangedbetween trainersbeforethetradeis completed .
10)And that’s all there is totradingbetweenSunandUltraSun ! was hopingfor something a little more complex ?
How Do You Wonder Trade in Pokémon Sun?
Wonder trade is a feature in Pokémon Sun that allows players to trade Pokémon with other players from around the world anonymously. To wonder trade, the player must first select a Pokémon they wish to trade from their party, then select the “Wonder Trade” option from the main menu. The game will then search for another player who is also looking to wonder trade, and will make the trade automatically.
Players can only wonder trade one Pokémon at a time, and cannot cancel a wonder trade once it has been initiated. All Pokémon traded via wonder trade are permanently traded away and cannot be recovered.
How to Trade in Festival Plaza?
Assuming you are talking about the game Festive Plaza:
To trade in Festival Plaza, first open up the game and select “Festival Plaza” from the main menu. Next, tap on the “Shop” icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
From here, select the item you wish to trade in from your inventory by tapping on it. Finally, tap on the “Sell” button to complete the trade.
In order to trade Pokemon Sun, you will need to have a few things. First, you will need two Nintendo 3DS systems that are linked together via the internet. Next, you will need two copies of either Pokemon X, Y, Omega Ruby, or Alpha Sapphire.
Finally, each player must have one of the aforementioned games inserted into their 3DS system. If all of these requirements are met then players can begin trading by following these steps: 1) At the main menu screen select “Link Trade”
2) Select “New Trade” 3) Choose the Pokemon you wish to trade and press “OK” 4) The other player must now do the same thing on their own game in order for the trade to be completed
5) Once both players have chosen which Pokemon they want to trade an animation will start playing and the trade is complete!